- What We Do
- Why SIG?
- SIG University
- About Us
- Contact Us
1. Update on legal and regulatory changes under the ACA in 2017
2. Review of other agency guidance in 2017 applicable to health and welfare plans
3. Update on recent court cases affecting health and welfare plans
4. What to expect for 2018
Takeaways: List 3 takeaways, or actionable items, your audience will get from this webinar:
1. An understanding of major changes in employee benefits law in 2017
2. Which court cases were most impactful to employee benefit plans in 2017
3. An understanding of potential changes and guidance expected for 2018
Director of Compliance
Stacy Barrow is BAN’s Director of Compliance and a partner at Marathas Barrow Weatherhead Lent LLP. Mr. Barrow is a sought-after speaker on all aspects of employee benefits law, including the Affordable Care Act. He has published numerous articles and has been widely quoted on issues arising under the Affordable Care Act. He is widely recognized by clients, opposing counsel and national law firm ranking organizations as among the best in the field.
Stay informed with all the latest benefits trends