While it is unclear how long COVID-19 (or other workforce dynamic(s)) will affect business operations, employers find themselves in various stages of responsiveness:
Affected organizations who want to strategically adapt to workforce dynamics should be prepared to follow one of these scenarios and determine what success will look like:
- Temporary shutdown,
- All employees working at physical office sites,
- Employees working remotely,
- Establishing protocols to safely return employees to a physical office site,
- Or some combination of all.
- Returning the workplace to its original condition,
- Restructuring for growth or
- Rebuilding what may have been lost.
To learn more about strategies to help lead and foster the workforce’s adaptability, join us at noon EDT on Wednesday, August 19, for the release of Phase II in the continuing series of HCM Trends: “Workforce Dynamics – Best Practices in Employer Resiliency.”