Are you looking for ideas to bring life and energy into your wellness program? Have you been feeling “stuck” and looking for creative ideas for how to engage your employees and leadership in your efforts to promote health and wellbeing?
Many organizations have begun to implement wellness programs at their organizations for a variety of reasons. But even companies with the best intentions find themselves struggling with participation and engagement. Whether you have had a wellness program for some time or are just getting started and want to start off as effectively as possible with your messaging and approach, you’ll benefit from attending this session.
- Discover how your communication approach may be impeding your ability to make an impact and connect with your employees.
- Learn which strategies work to excite and engage employees rather than scare and repel them.
- Identify one simple question that can generate excitement and creative ideas
- Explore the importance of integrating other initiatives at your company into your wellness branding and approach
- Understand the importance of making it personal.