- What We Do
- Why SIG?
- SIG University
- About Us
- Contact Us
Personalized medicine has become an important driver of costs and risk for employer-sponsored health plans. New personalized medicine diagnostic and treatment procedures are entering the market quickly. These procedures have significant implications for budgeting and stop-loss pricing in self-funded plans, and for renewal pricing in fully-insured plans.
In this Webinar, Dr. Bruce Campbell will review:
1. The background for personalized medicine;
2. The cost impact of new and commonly used personalized medicine technology;
3. The personalized medicine technology pipeline;
4. Ethical issues surrounding coverage, financing, and use of this technology; and,
5. Current options for managing costs and ensuring the appropriate use of these procedures. use of these procedures.
After this webinar, employers will have a better understanding of personalized medicine use, the new technology release schedule, and issues surrounding the financing, use, and benefits of this new technology.
Stay informed with all the latest benefits trends