As SIG clients, you may be looking for guidance as we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. and around the world. As the global markets respond to the coronavirus, it is difficult to anticipate the full impact at this time.
On this page, you'll find resources to help employers, employees, and individuals. We will continue to update these documents to make sure they are as up to date as possible. We hope this helps provide you with additional information and understanding of this evolving situation. We will get through this together.
Upcoming COVID-19 Webinars
Head over to SIG University for more webinars!
- March 26, 2020: Families First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Notice
- March 24, 2020: What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- March 24: 2020: Collecting Premiums During Employee’s Leave of Absence
- March 21, 2020: Notice Requirements When Making Health Plan Design Changes
- March 20, 2020: Dependent Care Assistance Programs & COVID-19
- March 19, 2020: Congress Passes Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 18, 2020: Legal Alert: Offering Telehealth to Employees Not Eligible for Group Health Plans
- March 18, 2020: OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- March 18, 2020: COVID-19 Government Resources
- March 18, 2020: State by State Department of Insurance Response to COVID-19
- March 17, 2020: Information for Employers and Group Health Plan Sponsors on COVID-19
- March 12, 2020: For Employers: Coronavirus & HSA Eligibility
- March 3, 2020: Corporate Clients: Coronavirus: Guidance for Employers
Insights and Articles
For Remote Work & Wellbeing:
Wellbeing Mobile App Resources
- Peloton – They have extended their free trial membership to 90 days. You do not have to have a Peloton bike. Cycling, outdoor running, treadmill runs, strength training, HIIT classes, yoga classes, bootcamp, meditation, strength training and stretching. Find more information here.
- Grokker – Known for their high-end video content and well-being programs. This includes fitness classes, yoga classes, nutrition and cooking classes for your physical well-being. Plus stress reduction, mental health, meditation and sleep programs can support your mental health. Access your free trial here.
- Headspace – An app for mindfulness and meditation. During the COVID-19 outbreak they are offering a limited subset of content completely free to all. This content can be accessed online or on the app. Click here for details.
- Down Dog – This is a collection of apps including Yoga, Yoga for Beginners, HITT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout. These apps are all free through April 1st. Details here.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Guidance
The World Health Organization (WHO)
The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL)
NCSL has developed a page recording state-by-state action on COVID-19.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM has created a dashboard for employers where common questions, news and more are being shared. Access it by clicking below.
Additional agency COVID-19 information:
It's important to communicate with your employees and let them know what's expected of them during this time of crisis and uncertainty.
To help, we created this video to help shed some light on the coronavirus (COVID-19), who's at greatest risk and ways to prevent spreading the disease.
Click Here to Open Your Coronavirus Overview Digital Postcard
We're here to help! You can contact SIG by clicking here.