Rachel Drunkenmiller, Director of Wellbeing at SIG, has been named to WELCOA’s (The Wellness Council of America) Top 10 Health Promotion Professionals. Rachel received the distinct honor as the #1 Health Promotion Professional in 2015.
From over 70 nominees nationwide, Rachel was recognized by both industry experts and peers as one of the best in health promotion. After earning a place in the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals, the Top 10 are those who earned the top 10 highest scores in the competition. The Top 10 Health Promotion Professionals were chosen based on peer voting and on the empirical review of a distinguished judging panel. The distinction honors professionals who are:
- Currently creating, coordinating and maintaining ongoing health promotion programs.
- Have implemented innovative solutions for health improvement and culture change.
- Are leaders and role models in business and the community.
- Have an inspiring vision for the future of our industry.
- Have demonstrated a desire to be the next leaders in health promotion.
Rachel has led the wellness efforts at SIG since 2007. In her role, she assists businesses in implementing health promotion strategies to improve the health of their employees and the culture of their workplace. She has guided both SIG and their clients to receive local and national wellness awards.
Rachel is certified through the Human Resources Institute as a Wellness Culture Coach and by the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) as a Well Workplace Practitioner, Faculty Status. She holds designations as an Integrative Nutrition Coach (INHC) through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Culinary Nutrition Expert (CNE) though the Academy of Culinary Nutrition.