It's that time of year again - the 2019 Mid Atlantic Benefits Benchmarking Survey is open! Every year, thousands of organizations across the US move towards becoming an employer of choice and improving their benefit offerings by taking our survey. Want a good reason why you should join them? We’ve listed out five just for you.
1. It’s the only comprehensive employee benefits benchmarking for mid-size employers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Our one-of-a-kind survey is designed for employers like you. It is quick and easy to complete, and you will receive a $25 Starbucks gift card for completing the survey.
2. No matter what your benefits strategy is, you need to know how your benefits package compares to other companies’ benefits.
Your benefits are a powerful tool to attract and retain the best team possible for your business, but you need to know how you stack up to your real, local competition in order to see if your benefits package is meeting your goals.
3. NEW! Benefit Positioning System (BPS).
Our new BPS shows you how your benefits compare to others in Maryland, the country, your industry, city, size, and other customizable benchmarks. You can decide on where you want to be, and make a plan on how to get there.
4. Your competitors are participating in the survey.
We expect over 100 Mid-Atlantic area employers to participate in this year’s survey, along with 10,000 national employers. This means that you can compare your data to both local and national competitors.
5. Benefits and the employment marketplace are changing rapidly.
The benefits world is changing, and what worked last year might not work this year. This survey helps you stay one step ahead of the competition and allows you to be a benefits leader, not a benefits follower.
For more information about the benefits benchmarking survey, or to participate in the survey yourself, follow this link!