Benchmarking is a vague word thrown around by employee benefits professionals trying to win your business. What does it really mean? Can it really help your organization thrive?
To us, benchmarking means collecting insightful data from thousands of employers nation-wide and compiling it into a helpful resource that can guide your strategic benefits plan.
We believe that data should be easy to understand and implement, with obvious implications to strengthen your organization. Read on to find out the five reasons we love benchmarking--and why we think you will love it, too!
1. It's EASY! We do as much work on your behalf as possible to make this process as simple as possible for you.
2. It's FAST! Our survey only takes 30-45 minutes to complete. We’ve uploaded all previous data for last years’ participants, meaning that returners only have to update a few fields. You can also save your progress and come back to it later if you need to.
3. It's HELPFUL! Our advisors partner with each participant to explain the data and apply it for your unique case to deliver specific, measurable changes to your organization.
4. It's PROFITABLE! Employers gain insightful information about their benefits, and how they stack up to their competition. They can gauge benefit trends and work with an advisor to create a strategic benefit plan to help attract and retain a winning team.
5. It's--honestly!--FUN: Everyone who completes the survey receives a $25 Amazon gift card as a thank you for participating, along a customized benchmarking report and online tools to drill down specific data points.
For more information about the benefits benchmarking survey, or to participate in the survey yourself, follow this link!